Say goodbye to multiple daily showers, lifting up your arm for the pit’s “smell check” or avoiding being close to those important to you. Trying to mask odors can be tough, especially when they come from all over. That’s why Old Spice created a full body deodorant with refreshing cucumber and avocado fragrance that is not reserved only for your pits. Our whole body deodorant can be used from your underarms and chest, to your thighs, legs, stomach, feet, arms, hands, and even down below. That's right, you can use it ALL OVER. Old Spice Total body deodorant is dermatologist-tested, so you don’t have to try it out and hope for the best. Your skin is safe with it – our whole body deodorant is aluminum free, free of dies, parabens, phthalates and is made to be gentle to use from pits to toes and down below, so the only side effect your leather will see is a head turning amazing scent. Use Old Spice GentleMan’s Blend Total Body Deodorant daily. Use it on your full body, and use it proudly because odors stand no chance.
- USE ALL OVER – This is a whole body deodorant, gentle enough to use all over. You can try it on your underarms, chest, legs, stomach, groin, neck, feet, arms, hands.
- 24/7 FRESHNESS - this Total Body Deodorant with refreshing cucumber and avocado fragrance will make you smell great, keep you fresh and feeling dry all day long.
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED - We made sure our Total Body Deo was safe to use all over. With zero aluminum, parabens, phthalates and dyes this product is made to be gentle to your skin, and is safe to use from pits to toes and down below.
- AMAZING SCENT - Our new spray powered by 100% natural nitrogen propellant delivers a breakthrough scent experience all of this with contactless application! You and everyone around you will enjoy the combination of fresh cucumber and avocado.
- FIGHT ODORS INSTEAD OF MASKING – our scientists use a blend of minerals and ingredients that fight odor causing bacteria where it starts giving you a full body odor fighting solution.
*For external use only. Use only as directed.